This is just where I'm planning to go with regular every day stuff. I'll post anywhere from two words to a full blown rant. And I'll try to post at least once every day. This is how you begin a story. I'm looking forward to no limits ranting, I dunno it could be fun. Join the party!
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Money..
Why is it so hard as a college student to save money? On paper it seems like it'd be easy. "Financial aid takes a lot of the cost of college and there's nothing else I need to pay for regularly so the rest of my money goes to me." That's what it seems like it should be. Then why can I not seem to ever have more than $200 in the bank? Especially when I want at least $700 to get a good gaming desktop? ...I dunno. It's just so fun!! (SARCASM)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment