This is just where I'm planning to go with regular every day stuff. I'll post anywhere from two words to a full blown rant. And I'll try to post at least once every day. This is how you begin a story. I'm looking forward to no limits ranting, I dunno it could be fun. Join the party!
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Name appeal?
So I was talking with my brother yesterday and he brought up a point which I find very valid. While MythOfAchilles sounds really cool, it isn't really the best name for a gaming YouTube channel. Most, if not all gaming channels have a fun, airy quality to them that begins when you hear the name. There's Markiplier, JackSepticEye, EmSArcade, Dwarfsky, AnonyMouse and many more. Comparatively, MythOfAchilles sounds kinda harsh, more like an information channel than a gaming channel so I'm gonna be brainstorming different names that I'll change the channel to. The Blog will still be MythOfAchilles because I think it fits the blog better plus I like the name, but I am gonna be looking for a new name on YouTube. Suggestions are welcome if you have any. That's about it so I'll see you all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment