Technically the time is 12:12am right now, but we "Spring Forward" today so that actually means that it is more like 1:12 am instead. Lovely.
Today I had a friend's birthday party to attend and it was alright. I was a bit antisocial at times but only cause there were people there that I don't get along with. At all. So instead what I did was write my Game Review for my other blog on my phone as a draft (hence why it ended up being so short) and I still had fun. I haven't really openly discussed my blogs with people other than my brother and a few select people that I am the closest to. But tonight I had people asking me what I was writing so I actually went into my blog with them and I actually think I have a handful on new people joining the party! That's super exciting for me!
So now please excuse me, I'm gonna go to sleep now, cause I have an early morning tomorrow. But I'm hoping to have something good for my gaming blog. I'm just not sure if it'll be another game review or another Five Nights timeline but about the buildings and animatronics. We'll see what I end up getting done tomorrow.
Well this has been another peek into my mind and life, thanks for reading and pretending to care. I'll see you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment