Friday, March 13, 2015

I love my brother

For as much of an annoying twit he can be some time, my brother just made it to number 2 on my list of favorite people ever! (For ...reasons... I have to say that my girlfriend is number 1..but James should, maybe, kinda is number 1 *cough cough* ...love you sweetie!)

The reason for this is that my brother may have found me, or actually us, a gaming desktop! From even before I started this blog, I've been gaming on my plain old laptop (It's not old, it's just "plain old") and it has been...decent is the best word to describe it. But an actual gaming desktop could make my life so much easier! Hopefully this works out!

This has been another peek Behind the Myth, thanks for pretending to care and I'll see you next time! Stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment