Friday, March 6, 2015

Why am I up?

So now it's 1:14am. I'm still awake. What am I doing? Instead of going to bed, I'm telling all of you. I have no idea why. Sleep sounds so good right about now. I'm totally gonna go right to sleep after I post this.

So why am I awake? Well that's a story. Which means it's story time. Although it's not really a great story so I don't care if you just skip over it completely.

Anywhoodle (see my first post on my other blog, mythofachilles.blogspot.com , for pronunciation) I'm up because I was out with friends.
I graduated from highschool last year and tonight, well last night at this point, was the opening night of my old highschool's musical so I decided to go to support all of my friends in the theatre because I am a bit of a theatre nerd.
Yes Blogspot. "Theatre" can be spelt that way. Stop telling me I'm wrong. And the same with "spelt." I'm sorry I like the British versions of the words more.
Any way, the musical was amazing. The show was "A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum," and it was hilarious. I was afraid that the show would suck since our school had a new teacher/director leading the musical this year but it seems to have done well. Not as well as it probably would have with the old teacher/director, but it certainly worked.
Then after the show was over, (probably around 11 or 11:30) I stuck around to go backstage and congratulate all of my friends. So I ended up leaving the school around midnight. But I was invited to go to the dinner, which is a tradition at my school (and in most school) theatre program to celebrate a good show night. I hung out there for a good while then finally went home. So that's why I'm up at, now 1:26am.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment