Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Such a letdown

Have you ever had plans that you were really looking forward to that just fall through and then you're so disappointed? Yeah, it happens to me all the time. Actually it happened to me today.
I was planning on playing and reviewing this awesome looking game for my other blog, mythofachilles.blogspot.com , called Warframe.

It looked so awesome! It was pretty much space ninja aliens. What could be cooler?! But when I loaded it up on my current computer, my computer pretty much had a seizure. It couldn't handle the awesomeness I guess. Oh well, what can you do?
...Well I guess you could go on a murderous rampage, but quite frankly I'm too lazy for that. So instead I'll just save that game for a later date.

Thanks for reading and pretending to care! I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment