Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Time for a change..should make life interesting

So I just finished my first game analysis (I don't have a clever name for them yet) and I had a lot of fun doing it. All in all it took me two to three hours to complete, what with looking up all that proof and tiring myself out with logics, but it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about the story of Five Nights at Freddy's.

I definitely think I would do another in-depth analysis of a game like that. It was so interesting. I just hope that people like it as much as they do the game reviews, even though the game reviews aren't going anywhere. I'd just like to expand into more than just Game Reviews as I've said when I put out the call for my reader's gaming stories. And while those haven't been appearing yet, I think game analysis would be a great road to go down.

Well this have been another moment of my life. Thanks for reading and pretending to care, and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment