I am officially ahead of schedule. I was able to test and review a game for today, I have a post planned for tomorrow, and I'm working on my research for my post on Tuesday. This is weird. I'm never usually this good with my work. Normally it's being done the day it's supposed to be finished. And I'm not even just talking about my blog any more.
But I think I like being ahead of schedule. It feels nice. So I think I'm gonna try to stay ahead of schedule for as long as possible.
My goal for today now is to finish Tuesday's post before going to bed. If not then definitely tomorrow before the end of the day. But it's 9:26 now so I think it's definitely possible for me to get it done!
Well this has been another peek into my life and mind, thanks for reading and pretending to care and I'll see you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment